So I just frittered away the last 45 minutes of my life by checking out my old xanga that I kept in highschool and the beginning of college. Awesome. Why do you mature so much in just a few years. I think it's hilarious that every other wallpost was either about loving or HATING OU. Funny how that turns out since OU is basically the light of my life now.
Speaking of OU, I'm 100% procrastinating now on a huge project I have tomorrow. Okay, huge is an exaggeration. It would take me like an hour if I just sat my ass down and did it ... but THAT'S A LOT OF WORK considering how unmotivated I am. Isn't that funny that I'll willing sit down and and type out a draft of my life ... but a paper?! No way, man. That's ridiculous.
(Also as I side note, I just got a new computer ... and while it's awesome ... it blows as well.)
And done.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment