Monday, September 21, 2009

Just pull the Trigger.

This is Trigger. I need him. Don't you think I need him? Mom, are you reading this?
I think that we are meant for each other. No, I am not in any financial position to buy a dog - but I'm also not in any financial position to go to GAP 3 times in one week (but I do). As Elyse said, you have to DECIDE to afford something.

Let's look at the breakdown:
-$35-$40 a month on grooming
-$11/month on flea/tick medication (based on the $132 for a year's supply at Costco)
-$15/month on food

Suze Orman, CAN I AFFORD IT, GIRLFRIEND!??!?!?!?!?!

Anyway, so Elyse introduced me to this blog called kappaprep.com. It's really difficult for me to read because I can't decide if I think she's delusional or fantastic. Probably both. And let the record show that I don't consider the combination of green and pink to be preppy.

2 comments:

KAG said...

hhaha the boyf and I just went through this - we aka he decided no for right now :( Tear! xoxo KAG

BLC :o said...

Omg, how precious is that face?! Xoxo-BLC