Monday, September 14, 2009

She's a cross around her neck, and a cuss word 'cause it's Monday

CHELLO. Back from an awesome weekend in Dallas.

Buddy (Booty) and I went down to Dallas for the Brad Paisley concert. Awesome. It was my first concert EVER so I had no idea what to expect - but it certainly exceeded my lack of expectations. Dierks Bentley and Jimmy Wayne opened for him.

Thoughts:

-Dierks Bentley, apparently I really like your music because I knew all of your songs.

-Jimmy Wayne, you have great hair.

-Brad Paisley, why are you such a family man? I don't even know if that's true - but you write songs like it is. I bet he hates the song "Alcohol" - everytime he sings it I bet he thinks "Damn. This is a ridiculous song, but it's made me a very rich man."

*Side note, did you know that Brad Paisley is married to the daughter from Father of the Bride?



A few highlights.

Other things on my mind:

How does Carrie Underwood get her hair to look like that? I've tried. It's not possible.

I made a peanut butter sannich with the softest bread ever today. The concern is that the bread is in no way fresh. If bread is really old does it regress?

I implusively bought a bottle of SmartWater. It's the best waterbottle I've ever owned.

I. Am. Ready. for. Fall. but my bank account is not. Fall is going to require these things: lots of pumpkin spice lattes, cords of all colors, THE white button up, sweater vests, tweed everything, and boots of all shapes and sizes.

And to top it off...

1 comment:

Whitney said...

You didn't know he was married to the daughter from Father of the Bride? Where have you been?